Monday, December 13, 2010

Evening Look for Winter

I'm not one who wants to look like everyone else especially when I'm going out for a special evening.  This is the look I choose for a winter party.  This look can take you from Christmas to February parties. I believe in investment shopping.  I want clothing and accessories I know will last, so I can mix and match the items for years to come.  All of these accessories above can be added to a casual look like jeans and a t-shirt to dress it up.  I know this look is best for warmer climates, but a gal can dream, right? :)

Grey Dress - Jcrew Silk Chiffon Juliet Dress - $180
Purple Red Devore Scarf - Rice Rafferty Handmade Devore Hand Dyed Velvet- $45 http://www.ricerafferty.com/
Metallic Gold Shoes - Alexandre Birman
Metallic Silver Snake Skin Embossed Hand Bag - BCBGeneration Maya Clutch - $48
Rhinestone Cluster Earrings - Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment