Friday, June 8, 2012

Romantic Cake Toppers


Looking for a romantic and sophisticated cake topper?  I had so much trouble trying to find the right cake topper.  For my wedding, I didn't want the generic bride and groom on top of the cake.  At Rice Rafferty we recently made this cake topper for my wedding cake.  The topper is made from fabric petals, leaves, and russian veiling.  We used russian veiling for my veil too, so we kept a consistent theme throughout.  It added such a romantic, Victorian feel.  The perfect compliment to the ivory butter cream piping.  Everyone loved it and it added a more personal touch.

If you're interested in a cake topper please email us at info@ricerafferty.com
www.ricerafferty.etsy.com

Photos by Amy Lee Reusch
Wedding Cake by Carriage Trade Pastries - Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment