Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Notes from Heaven Hair Adornment


I've been getting into hair accessory design. Objects in stores are very commercial and I usually enjoy trying to find things that are unique. I'm now making the items I wish were out there. The above picture shows a new design with silk screened handwriting, silk, vintage jewelry and stitching. The item has a hair comb on the back and a pin. The inspiration for the piece was vintage hollywood. You can wear the adornment in different ways depending on the occasion and your mood. Please contact me if you're interested in having some made for your bridal party. They can be custom made with different colors, materials, etc. Our items are unique, one of a kind wearable art.


http://ricerafferty.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment