Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fashionable Active Wear - Green Apple

For years I have been searching for attractive active wear.  I'm not a fan of the black pants that look like garbage bags with three white strips on the side.  Yes, I need to feel somewhat attractive while I'm working out.  I'm a woman and I don't want to look like a boy just because I'm going for a jog.  Recently I discovered a fabulous clothing line for working out - Green Apple Active wear - eco active wear for free spirits.  http://www.greenappleactive.com/ Green Apple Active wear is designed by Cristofer Smith.

I love finding brands I believe in.  The clothing is made of a bamboo and organic cotton blend.  It keeps you warm during cold weather and cooler during hot weather.  I know what you're thinking...bamboo???  Wouldn't that be rough?  No, actually it's extremely soft and comfortable.  The bamboo also minimizes sweat, acting as an anti-bacterial deodorizer.

I bought a tank and leggings and it's sooo comfortable to wear!  The tank has an attractive floral screen print around the neckline adding a simple, feminine touch.  I also bought a short sleeve Hurley hoddie to go with the tank and leggings. 


I want to work for Green Apple!  Are you looking for a graphic designer or marketing coordinator to add to the team???  :)


Green Apple is divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment