Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rose Corsage Inspiration


Recently we received a really fun custom order request.  We were asked to design a corsage that matches a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.

Above is the finished corsage (black and white tulle with a lipstick pink and red orange rose) and the inspirational Jimmy Choo shoe.  In the background of the top right photo is a rose painting I painted in college.

I've always felt strongly driven by beauty, nature, and fashion.  In fact they used to call me "the shoe girl" in my drawing and design classes because I was always drawing shoes.  It's interesting in life when things come full circle.  I once painted roses on canvases and now I'm making them as 3d corsages, necklaces, and hair adornments.

I'll probably paint roses again on canvases one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment