Friday, October 5, 2012

Every Desk Needs some Bling




What desk is complete without a little bling?  I totally believe in feng shei.  Sometimes I get a bit busy and my desk gets cluttered.  Anytime I get a minute I try to reorganize and create visually pleasing little compositions.  We spend so many hours during the week at our desk we might as well enjoy it, right?!  Here I have the latest rhinestone and pearl necklace design by an FIT student who won our competition at work,  an antique mirror, my favorite magazines Real Simply and Martha Stewart Weddings, some hand designed print packaging from a candy bar wrapper, vase full of pearls and orchids.  I like to surround myself with pretty things and things that will help inspire my designs.

What does your desk look like?

www.ricerafferty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment