Saturday, October 27, 2012

Top 10 Wedding Movies



When planning your wedding look for inspiration that will make your day extra special.  Months before my wedding I felt compelled to research as much as I could.  I had only attended maybe five or six weddings before, so I couldn't remember any of the details like what was the song the bride walked down the aisle to, or what type of style dancing did the bride and groom choose for their first dance.  Even though movies are a bit exaggerated they can provide some great resources and it's also a great way to relax a little bit and laugh at how overwhelming the process of wedding planning can be.

What are some of your favorite wedding movies?  Mine are:

My top 10 Best Wedding Movies

10. Father of the Bride (1991) - a total tear jerker - this has been a favorite of mine since I first saw it when I was 8 years old

9. My Best Friend's Wedding - Really fun songs - i added the song "What the world needs now is love sweet love" to my wedding playlist after I saw this movie

8. Bride Wars - LOVE the dresses and hairstyles in this movie, plus watching these two BFFs fight will help you keep your bridezilla in check

7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding - This movie reflects how different families can be...especially when it comes to how they perceive their wedding day regardless of your ethnic background too.  EVERY family has different traditions

6. The Wedding Singer - Great music inspiration that will get your guests on the dance floor.  Who doesn't love 80's music?

5. The Wedding Planner - I can never watch this movie enough.  Jennfier Lopez plays such a sweet lady you can't help to cheer her on.  Helps you to see maybe you should splurge and get that Wedding Planner, so your day will be flawless...just make sure to keep her far away from your man :-)

4. Wedding Crashers - one of the funniest wedding movies ever

3. The Five Year Engagement - This movie is so hilarious and shows how stressful wedding planning can be these days.  Also, we agree that a five year engagement just means trouble.

2. Bridesmaids -Very funny movie to help you lighten up about all the wedding planning.  I'd love these ladies as my bridesmaids! 

1. Runaway Bride - Just don't get any ideas here!

For custom bridal accessories check out our page!
www.ricerafferty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment