Friday, November 9, 2012

How to Get Started Planning Your Wedding

Wedding planning can be SO overwhelming.  I'm very visual, so I created mood boards and collected images that inspired me.  I recommend not looking around too much (that's what I did and I would get frustrated with too many choices).  Stick with your gut and try to look at your wedding in retrospect.  I would regret it if I didn't include _______ in my wedding.  I attached a mood board that I used for my Spring wedding.  I designed the wedding invitation and chose flowers that would coordinate with the white, ivory, pink, green, and gray color palette.  You can add in other colors here and there as well.  When weddings have a color scheme that consists of ONLY two colors it reminds me of school mascots (my mom pointed this out to me and that's all I can think of when I see it now).  Good luck on your wedding planning journey.  Check back for more inspiration!

www.ricerafferty.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment