Friday, April 12, 2013

Roger Ebert

Good Morning!

I've been so busy between my full time job and my side business Rice Rafferty.  I didn't get a chance to write about how truly saddened I am about Roger Ebert's death.  Roger's memory will live on in all of us.  Life is too short.  We have to enjoy every little minute. 

“I believe that if, at the end of it all, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try." - Roger Ebert


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment