For the brides headpiece she chose a flapper style headband that we made with feathers, beads, and a floral element. She was married at the Hotel at the Lafayette. See pictures below from her wedding. Isn't she gorgeous?! Her dress was custom designed at Made by Anatomy. Ali is amazing!
If you're interested in accessories like the garter and headband below or anything else vintage inspired email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.ricerafferty.etsy.com
Ways to incorporate a Gatsby/flapper 1920's theme to your wedding:
- headband veil or juliet cap style (headbands on bridesmaids would be so fun!)
- beaded gown with lots of romantic details - sheath, tea length, tighter fitting gowns
- lace details
- embellished and elegant, but functional
- vintage car
- reception in a historic location
- jazz music
- photo booth with 1920s props and accessories
- use an art deco style font for the invitation, table numbers, escort cards, welcome sign, etc
Do you have any other fun Gatsby ideas for a wedding? I would love to hear your thoughts!