Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Eric and Crystal's Wedding










This has been the summer of weddings!  We are attending three wedding this summer (this is huge for us)!  My husband and I recently attended my friend Crystal's wedding.  Crystal and I first met in college and were friends instantly.  We met in one of our graphic design classes and works as partners on a project.  We shared the same seriousness and creativity.  After graduation, we worked on a mural project and kept in touch discussing portfolios, interviews, and our marketing careers.  I knew Crystal's wedding would be beautiful - full of special details.  She had gorgeous purple flowers everywhere from her wedding cake, her hair, centerpieces, and even the mantle piece!  Crystal and Eric dated for 10 years.  They are both really great people and it brought such joy to see them "tie the knot."  Congratulations!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment