Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why is every good show cancelled?


It seems as though anytime I like a new TV show it lasts for about a season or two and boom it's gone. I don't watch much TV, but I like to DVR some shows and watch them during some free time. No reality TV shows though! Most recently I've enjoyed Samantha Who and Kath & Kim. Christina Applegate did an amazing job with her role as Samantha. Her delivery of lines was hilarious! Both shows were funny and offbeat (just the way I like it). Over the past few years they've cut a few other favorites of mine: Men in Trees and Joan of Arcadia. I guess it comes down to money and if the stations aren't pulling in the numbers then it's time to cut quality shows. Sad but true... Well hopefully there will be a new show this fall I'll enjoy for a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment