Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Website got a Makeover


Years of working as a graphic designer has surely turned me into a perfectionist.  I'm constantly making lists of changes I want to make, projects to work on, and photographs to take.

I just updated my website www.ricerafferty.com and I added a new photo with a lace trim which is the NEW rice rafferty bib statement necklace.  It's made of upcycled jewelry, gold painted beads, pearls, white fabric flowers, and hand dyed silk charmeuse.  It would make a beautiful, elegant necklace to wear to a wedding or as a bride.  This necklace is quickly becoming a new favorite.  The new photo and logo really represents the style and personality of the rice rafferty brand.

The new homepage takes you to this photo, a new rice rafferty logo, and links to my online portfolio (kara rice rafferty), carol ann rice rafferty's portfolio (sculpture artist and apparel designer), and the rice rafferty accessory page which is a directory of all of our handmade couture items - hair accessories, devore scarves, silk scarves, bib statement necklaces, clothing with fiber optic lights, and fabric earrings.


To view more details about the necklace click here www.ricerafferty.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment