Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Days Don't Go Away

 This summer has been one of the most beautiful summers in Buffalo, NY EVER.  I love hot weather and it has been hot all summer.  I'm from Pittsburgh and I experienced summer days in the high 80s - 90s so bring on the heat!   I don't even have air conditioning in my car and no I'm not complaining.  Summer time is about slowing down, enjoying the simple things in life, pouring a glass of lemonade, going to a bbq, and enjoying good company.  I don't want the summer to end.

I especially love summer fashion.  I wear skirts almost every day.  Above are some photographs from a photo shoot for lookbook.nu.  I'm wearing a blouse with ruffle sleeves from Old Navy, cut off jeans from The Gap, and a rice rafferty upcycled tie belt.  The tie belt is really great to wear with a long blouse, so you don't look sloppy.  The tie belt is also very soft when you wear it unlike belts which can feel bulky mostly.  I like softer, more comfortable things that are stylish. 

www.ricerafferty.etsy.com

Listening to Summer Days by Phoenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF3XGGYRAHw

Somebody Loved by The Weepies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCWPcYD5nQ

No comments:

Post a Comment