Thursday, March 1, 2018

300 Sales on Etsy!



We're so excited to celebrate 300 sales on Etsy! Woo hoo!  We first created our Etsy shop in September of 2009 in the middle of the financial crisis...why not, right?!  I remember posting three listings and I naively thought they were going to sell immediately.  When you're competing against thousands of other shops you need to stand out.  I didn't understand then about how to properly photograph and market my product for online sales.  We slowly began improving our photography skills, learning through trial error and making sales.  I mainly worked on Rice Rafferty at night while I worked a full time graphic design job.  My 10 years of working design experience plus all of my knowledge from working on Rice Rafferty has taught me SO much.

Our accessory designs led us on the path of designing wedding veils and bridal hair adornments. We participated in fashion shows at Buffalo State College and in St. Augustine, FL, Love Your Mother Fashion show. We feel so grateful to have been published in Well Wed Magazine, The Buffalo Spree, Saint Johns Magazine and The St. Augustine Record. Our journey has led us to meeting so many amazing people and vendors.

Now that I'm a full-time mom, we've expanded our product line to marketing services, home decor (printable art), party decor (printable graphics), and textile designs (fabric, wallpaper, wrapping paper).  I feel like I've come full circle.  Working on art projects with my son has really inspired me.  I love to watch how he is totally in the moment while he's creating art.  My goal is to create accessories and art that bring joy and inspire you.

Thank you so much for supporting us!  We're so exciting for the projects ahead!

Celebrate with us!  15% off now https://www.etsy.com/shop/ricerafferty?coupon=300SALES when you spend over $50.

Cheers!

You can see more designs from our shop here.  www.ricerafferty.etsy.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment