Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Brady's Nursery


 I was just looking back through my photo albums and realized I never shared Brady's nursery with you.  He's two now, but I thought it would be fun to share.  It's amazing how everything is so clean and perfect.  It's definitely different now with a toddler, haha.









I wanted a gender neutral nursery with all white furniture for his room since there's not a lot of light in his room.  My in-laws kindly gifted us his changing table and cabinet and crib.  I wanted an eclectic feeling with nostalgic items from my childhood room and my husbands.  The vintage Mickey Mouse mobile that plays "when you wish upon a star" was from my nursery and the wall hanging is from my husband's childhood room (his mom made it for him).  I added organizing systems with the wall shelf and hanging baskets.   
-->




crib - Pottery Barn
wire baskets - World Market
vintage find - chalkboard
baby quilt - CoCaLo
crib sheets - Pottery Barn
baskets changing table - Pottery Barn
diaper bag - Skip Hop on Amazon
Sophie the Giraffe Teether - Target


No comments:

Post a Comment