Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Floral Head Piece with Bird Cage Veil



It's hard to believe we're already 6 days into April.  I'm beginning to see ducks swimming in local streams and I'm hearing the sound of birds chirping.  Pictured above is our cream Floral Head Piece with Bird Cage Veil.  I just finished the custom bridal veil order I've been working on.  I can't wait to share the photos with you.  It's totally unique and very elegant.  In the mean time I'm prepping everything for the fashion show - working on hair and makeup ideas, booking models, and getting hair appointments.  Runway makeup can be tricky; it's very different from a photo shoot.  It needs to be dramatic enough to be seen from a distance, but not so over the top it looks like a circus face.  Lighting also plays a huge factor.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Photos by Jessica Elizabeth

www.ricerafferty.com
www.ricerafferty.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment