Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vanity Salon Style Party









When I first walked into Vanity Salon I immediately felt at home.  The wall is lined with antique vanities with oval and rectangle shaped mirrors, a leopard print couch sits in front of the display window, and chandeliers hang from the ceiling.  The decor puts you in the mood for some fun styles!

Vanity Salon located at 1413 Hertel Ave Buffalo, NY 14216 is responsible for the amazing hairstyles for Carol Ann Rice Rafferty's collection in Runway 4.0.  Vanity Salon offers Style Parties for you and your girlfriends!  Enjoy wine, cheese, a fabulous up do, and a lesson on simple ways to style your hair!  Honestly I can't think of a better way to spend an evening out.

The owner, Gina Calamita, invited us to a Style party last Wednesday to practice the looks before the day of the fashion show.  Above are photos from the Style Party.  I was so pleased with them!  The hairstyles were better than I had ever imagined.  I knew I wanted simple, sleek and sophisticated up dos with a vintage flare (kind of 50s with a modern twist), high pony tails, beehives, buns, and side swept curls.  The hairstylists were very fun to work with and they knew the look I was going for immediately.

THANK YOU so much Vanity Salon, Gina Calamita, Mallory Pemberton, and Alexandra Mary Damis!  I'm definitely coming back soon!

To book an appointment at Vanity Salon Call 716.836.4574 / vanityofbflo@gmail.com

Tues & Thurs, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fri, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sat, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Designer - Carol Ann Rice Rafferty
Accessories by Rice Rafferty
Marketing Coordinator, Design Consultant, and Fashion Stylist - Kara Rice Rafferty (me)
Styling by Rachel Mancini
Visit www.ricerafferty.com for photos from Runway 4.0 (coming soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment